By Akum Jamir, Manager of Campus Computing
Want to get IT help online? Two options are available to you.
1) Send an e-mail to the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. The IT Help Desk folks will create a ticket that is routed to the area that can best help you.
2) Visit the Online Help Desk at http://ithelp.wcu.edu/ and click “Login”.
Log in using the username and password information below. Once logged in, you will be able to view your open issues, create new issues, or request assistance.
Faculty and Staff:
- username – wcu\WCU account username
- password – WCU account password
- username – wcu\Catamount account username
- password – your PIN or password
Of course, if online help isn’t the right choice for you, the IT Help Desk can be reached by phone locally at 227-7487 or toll free at 866-928-7487. WCU students, faculty and staff also may visit the Technology Commons, located on the ground floor of Hunter Library, to receive assistance and support in person. For more information and hours of operation, visit IT’s Get Help page.