The Division of IT creates and maintains WCUids which provide access to university computing resources such as computers, email, wireless network, files, printers, and more.
- Guests, Consultants and Aramark Employees
- Student Workers
- Graduate Assistants (Non-Teaching and Non-Lab)
- Non-Person (A generic account for the Baseball Program, for example)
- Depending on the type of access being requested, other compliance documents (such as FERPA agreements, volunteer forms, or contracts) might be required.
- IT system access is valid for a maximum of one year and must be renewed if access is needed beyond that time.
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, closed weekends and University Holidays
WCUids for student employees (who do not automatically receive access to resources based upon their job position) and for non-person accounts (such as firstname.lastname@example.org) may be requested and granted for employees who require access to university resources and for official university business by completing and submitting the following form: Access Request Form
IT creates the account once the appropriate authorization is granted. IT also terminates the account upon receiving notification via the Consultant/Guest Access Request Form or the Employee Exception or Non-Person Request Form.
Contact the IT Help Desk
Monday-Friday, 7:30a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Closed weekends and university holidays
Call: 227-7487 or 866-928-7487 (toll free)
Log in: Online Help Desk/IT Self-Service http://help.wcu.edu/