Banner by Ellucian is WCU’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. An ERP is a comprehensive, integrated computer information system used to manage the university’s administrative services, consolidating all business operations into a uniform and enterprise wide system environment. Banner operates in these areas: Finance, Student Services, Alumni and Development, Human Resources, and Financial Aid.
Contact the following areas for accounts, access, and support:
- Student Services – Registrar’s Office – https://registrar.wcu.edu/
- Finance – Controller’s Office – https://www.wcu.edu/discover/campus-services-and-operations/controllers-office/for-faculty-and-staff/banner-finance.aspx
- Alumni and Development – Advancement – https://www.wcu.edu/engage
- Human Resources and Payroll – https://www.wcu.edu/…mpus-services-and-operations/ human – resources -and- payroll /
- Financial Aid – https://www.wcu.edu/apply/financial-aid
Banner Administrative Accounts (INB) must be authorized by the department (where the individual is employed) and approved by the data steward of the functional area (to which access is requested).
Administrative staff, department heads, and select faculty
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for scheduled maintenance.
IT creates the accounts and makes sure the resource supporting the accounts is available for account authorization.
Charge for this Service
Contact the IT Help Desk
Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m – 6:30 p.m.
Closed weekends and university holidays
Call: 227-7487 or 866-928-7487 (toll free)
Log in: Online Help Desk/IT Self-Service http://help.wcu.edu
Visit the Technology Commons
On the ground floor of Hunter Library
For walk-up technology assistance for faculty, staff and students